Referrals and Brokers Always Welcome Here
As a nationwide company, Capital Solutions always has an eye open for referrals and brokers. Our extensive resources make our referral and broker program a competitive tool to serve your clients and grow your career. Here is a look at what we have to offer.
Referrals Welcome and Protected
When you want to submit or preview a transaction, Capital Solutions is ready to work with you. Our tools and resources mean you can service your client quickly and securely. Here are some benefits for referring through us.
- High-quality and continuing relationships with top brokers
- Low fees and great commissions, no matter what size the project
- Your client stays your clients, all returning clients are referred back to you
- Upfront disclosure and commitment letters to protect your deal
Contact our office to find out more. We look forward to working with you and your client.
Open Positions Across the Nation
Regional sales positions are always open everywhere in the United States. Our nationwide reach means you can work from just about anywhere. Other advantages we offer to aspiring brokers include:
- Excellent commissions that reflect your dedicated work and level of commitment
- A commitment to your future and career through training and advancement
- Teams of skilled and talented professionals seeking to help you and your clients
- Versatile lending capabilities and resources to provide you and your clients with fast turnaround time
We are looking to forge relationships with quality individuals seeking to break into the financial business. Here are some qualities we expect new brokers to have:
- Confidence to work through rejection
- Organized in action and speech
- Motivated to see commitments through to their end
- Friendly demeanor that attracts new clients
- Humorous approach to solidifying relationships
We would love the chance to review your application. Contact our office and we will get the interview process started. We look forward to including you in our referral and broker program.